It was declared protected monument under the state legislation N 1469/50. The two-storey building with its surroundings (the plot) as it is a remarkable example of neoclassical architecture that, together with the other neoclassical buildings on the Tsanakli Street constitute an important historical district in Komotini. All the openings of the building have a rich decorative framing, with arched lintels configurations.
The corners of the building are formed by non-bearing columns with Corinthian capitals. The entrance was constructed accordingly - bearing a large skylight and formed by two simple columns. The edge of the building is formed with a parapet. A Double frame runs around the building, while in the intermediate space, a dense array of decorative corbels supports the parts that overhang. All these elements make up a remarkable artwork.
Ownership: Private, owned by Catherine Tamaresi. Previously housed the Municipal Library and currently the K.Karatheodori S.A