The Mansion Dermetzoglou is a declared historical monument and artwork, being under the state’s protection in accordance with the provisions of N 1469/50. It is a one-storey building with semi basement that follows the principles of the early neoclassicism. The morphology follows the aesthetics of the archaic residences. The four fluted pilasters are crowned with Doric capitals and support the pediment which is richly decorated with triangular reliefs. Another very interesting feature of the building is the decoration of the lower surface of the balconies with clam shaped streaks. It is owned by the Demertzoglos family and is it not accessible.