The mansion Stalios (current property of the Kyrarzoglou brothers) is a declared historical monument and artwork, being under the state’s protection in accordance with the provisions of N 1469/50. It is a two-storey building with basement built in 1833, with its main façade to be characterized by strict neoclassical symmetry. The pilasters “mpouniato”, crowned with Corinthian capitals, are dividing the façade into three parts. Worthwhile elements of the building is the semicircular balcony of the entrance with its arched lintel, the pediment relief at the windows of the first floor that are supported by small cantilevers. In addition, the statues illustrating the heads of young women which are above the openings along with the murals on the interior walls are also important pieces of artwork. The zone of protection expands the borders of the monuments and covers all the surroundings within the plot. The property belongs to The Municipality of Komotini and it is not accessible for the public.