Saint Nikolaos, which was built before 1848 has an exceptional art carved icon screen and altar. The architectural order of the church is three-aisled wooden basilica with an apse, loggia and women"s loft. The pulpit and icon screen with images from 1848 and 1851 were preserved. In the dedicatory image of Saint Nicholas in the niche above the western entrance of the temple, the year 1877 is written. During the day that the saint is honored, after the Divine Liturgy in the church, rich local delicacies from the village"s housewives, are shared to the faithfuls.
Management Body: Holy Metropolis of Drama